Single Chevron Amethyst Mineral Specimen
Made of 100% Brazilian chevron amethyst, each specimen features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks. Specimen is not treated or polished in any way, so the finish is completely natural and rough.
This chevron amethyst features lovely tones of light and deep purple, accented with bands of white quartz and shocks of gray and brown.
Excellent for classroom geological study in rocks and minerals, but beautiful enough for home decor. White chevron amethyst has also been used in metaphysical and natural healing practices.
While each and every specimen will feature it’s own unique shape and size, it will measure approximately 2″ long and 2.5″ wide, and weigh approximately 3-6oz.
Every item from the “Artisan Mined” series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).
- 100% authentic Brazilian Chevron Amethyst specimen. Includes one piece of chevron amethyst
- This piece is raw and untreated and will therefore vary in appearance, shape and color
- Great for classroom geological study and home décor
- While each and every stone will feature it’s own unique shape and size- the specimen measures approximately 2″ long & 2.5″ wide
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. Image represents a sample of the specimen you will receive