Made of 100% Brazilian quartz each specimen features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks. Specimen gently polished, but features areas of natural, rough texture and an imperfect shape.
This quartz point features a white to gray shade, with shocks of ivory and subtle bits of yellow.
Excellent for classroom geological study in rocks and minerals, but beautiful enough for home decor. Quartz has also been used in metaphysical and natural healing practices.
While each and every specimen will feature it’s own unique shape and size, it will measure approximately 3.5″ tall, 3″ wide and long, and weigh approximately 12oz – 1lb.
Every item from the “Artisan Mined” series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).
- 100% authentic Brazilian Crystal Quartz Point specimen
- This piece is naturally shaped and will therefore vary in appearance, shape and color
- Great for classroom geological study and home décor
- While each and every stone will feature it’s own unique shape and size- the specimen measures approximately 3.5″ tall & 3″ long and wide
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. Image represents a sample of the specimen you will receive