Single Yellow Mica Mineral Specimen
Made of 100% Brazilian Yellow Mica, each specimen features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks. Specimen is not treated or polished in any way, so the finish is completely natural and rough.
This mineral specimen features a muted, golden shades of yellow, and may be heavily accented with shocks of white, gray, green or brown.
Excellent for classroom geological study in rocks and minerals, but beautiful enough for home decor. Mica has also been used in metaphysical and natural healing practices.
While each and every specimen will feature it’s own unique shape and size, it will weigh approximately 1-2oz.
Every item from the “Artisan Mined” series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange it free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).
- Genuine, Brazilian Yellow Mica
- Features a muted, golden shades of yellow, and may be heavily accented with shocks of white, gray, green or brown
- Excellent for science classroom observation & study, but also beautiful enough for home display. Makes an excellent gift for any specimen enthusiast
- Each specimen features it’s own shape and size, but will weigh approximately 1oz
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. Image represents a sample of the specimen you will receive